Book your next Saltwater Adventure with us.
Click the pictures to ZOOM….
FULL/HALF DAY RATE: 2 anglers $450.00/$350
FULL/HALF DAY RATE: 3 anglers $500.00/$400
FULL/HALF DAY RATE: 4 anglers $550.00/$450
FULL/HALF DAY RATE: 5 anglers $600.00/$500
FULL/HALF DAY RATE: 6 anglers $700.00/$600
BIG SHARK FISHING : 2 anglers $500 + $50 each additional person (6 max) March 1st – Nov 31st
Shallow Water Grouper 2 anglers $500 + $50 each additional person up to (4 max). June 1st – Dec 31st
Call or Text for Availability
K5 Fishing Charters LLC
Capt. Kevin James & Capt. Butch Lutes you get 2 guides for the price of one.
Welcome to K5 Fishing Charters LLC, We offer half day & full day fishing charters, All fishing tackle and licenses are included and we will clean and bag your fresh catch. Half day fishing charters leave at 8am and return at 1pm. A full day of fishing returns at 4pm. Light tackle fishing is great family fun and kids are always welcome. Rods, Reels, Bait, Tackle and Fishing License are all included & we’ll even clean your fish.
- (Flats Fishing): This trip will consist of fishing the oyster bars and mangrove istlands in the Gulf of Mexico in water 1-4 feet deep. We catch a verity of fish like Redfish, Trout, Jacks, Flounder, Only a few hundred feet from land. .
- (In-Shore & Near-Shore Fishing) This trip will consist of fishing the oyster bars, spoil istlands and the grass flats in the Gulf of Mexico. We catch a verity of fish like Redfish, Trout, Mackerel, Jacks, Bluefish, Flounder, Cobia, Snook & Small Sharks only a few miles out in the gulf.
- Shallow Water Grouper & Snapper Fishing There’s nothing like catching grouper & snapper man what a fight. And what about that Fresh Grouper on the grill.. This trip will consist of fishing the shallow water rock piles and wrecks in the Gulf of Mexico. We catch a verity of fish like Grouper, Snapper, Grunts, Mackerel, Jacks, Bluefish, Flounder, Cobia, Sharks & Only 5-10 miles from shore.
- (Shore Lunch) We stop off on one of the many of the barrier islands in the gulf of Mexico and cook up your fresh catch with homemade hush puppies along with slaw and BQ beans all prepared Southern style. I can arrange for hotdogs & hamburgers for the non fish lovers, Please let the captain know when you call that you would like the shore lunch on your trip.
- (CRYSTAL RIVER SHARK FISHING) A Shark trip includes bait & tackle and all the fun you can handle. The Shark fishing here in crystal river is amazing we BIG sharks fish. How big you ask? how dose a 15 foot Hammer Head Shark sound or a 800 lbs Tiger shark! even a 350 lb Bull Shark.
- Book your trip Today…….352-422-5954
Crystal River SLAM a (Snook, Redfish, Trout) in the same day, Let us help you cross this off your bucket list.
Call Us NOW 352-422-5954 K5 Fishing Charters LLC
K5 Fishing Charters is located in Crystal River Florida. Just 90 minutes north west from Orlando. 60 minutes from The Villages / Leesburg. And 60 minutes north from Tampa. And it’s just 60 minutes south west from Gainesville and a 30 minute drive from Ocala.
The Snook fishing as exploded in the last few years here on the Nature Cost. We catch fish like this on a regular basis. The slot is 28″ to 33″ but we catch fish all up and down the slot. Catching a sea monster on light tackle is a thrill of a lifetime,
We offer professional charter and guide services for Grouper, Cobia, Trout, Redfish & Shark Fishing here in Crystal River & Homosassa Florida. we specialize in flats, inshore and deep-sea or Offshore fishing as we call it, The back country flats fishing here in awesome and Redfish, Trout, Snook & Cobia are the targeted species.
- We provide everything for a Florida Fishing Charter including, rods & reels, bait & tackle, water & ice. Please read Fishing Info for more details about my fl fishing charters here in crystal river florida.
- We offer half day and full day fishing charters and I clean and bag all your fresh catch.
- We fish a 24′ proline classic flat back. A V-hull flat bottom boat designed back in the 60′s by fishermen for fishermen. There is a potty for the girls and a Bimini top for shade and lots of fishing room.
Whether you’re an avid fisherman or a beginner, I have the right fishing trip for you. If you are looking for a Homosassa or Crystal River fishing guide, here I am. . Listen, I live the American dream everyday so why don’t you come and live one to, As long as the rod bends and I’m catching fish it’s a good day.
Fresh air, clean water and blue skies. Please…………….. All that and you get to catch fish all day! Let’s Go Fishing.
Call (352)-422-5954 (You can leave me a message.)
To book a trip, just give me a call or shoot me an email. It only takes a few minutes. A deposit of $100.00 will book and confirm your trip with visa, master card, paypal. To make a deposit just click on the payment tab.
My name is Captain Kevin James and I’ve fished the Homosassa, Ozello, Crystal River & Yankeetown area for over 35 years I’m a fourth generation Florida native. Following in the footsteps of my beloved grandfather, learning and mastering the techniques of shallow water fishing. (R.I.P. Leonard C. Reis) “Yellow Finn 1” I have 5 of the very best fishing guides working for me and they will work hard for you.
Whether it’s Inshore, Offshore or Flats Fishing for Redfish, Shark, Cobia, Trout or Grouper, K5 Fishing Charters can put you on the fish. Whether it’s spin casting with live bait, or plug casting lures and jigs, you’ll find yourself having the time of your life. Come enjoy the pristine waters of Florida’s West Coast with K5 Fishing Charters, Crystal River Fishing Guides & Captain Kevin James & Captain Butch Lutes.
We will strive to ensure your best chance of catching that monster Florida Grouper, the elusive backwater Redfish, the mighty Snook, or a 250lb Bull Shark as well as many other species of fish that Crystal River and the Nature Coast of Florida have to offer. Call me NOW and let’s go fishing!